Sunday 2 August 2015

Sunday Snaps

It was quite chilly this morning in the garden, but Whiskers was snug ...

And so was Lucy !

Our tomato plants are doing well, we just have to wait patiently for the fruit to ripen ...

Even our little grape vine is doing well !

The courgettes are nearly ready

This Hebe is one of my favourites

I love these daisies but I don't know what they're called...






The Snapdragons are new to our garden


Today I bought these wonderful enamlelware storage containers from the charity shop ... £5.00 for the two !

Now we just have to figure out what to store in them ... !




5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures and your dogs are just so adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kay :) we are very lucky to have such great doggies.

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Simple Living, I shall have a peek at your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The daisies are Heleniums (or Sneezewort)

    ReplyDelete